Have you heard of NAR's L.E.A.D DEI Course? Complete your L.E.A.D. educational journey by completing the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Course for $60/member. This course is meant to provide REALTOR® leaders with a better understanding of the concepts of diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as an introduction to some of the social psychology that makes it either easier or harder to live out DEI. This 4-hour course ties many concepts together, all of which are designed to help you better understand how to be a great leader at your association, your office, and in your community.
- What diversity, equity, and inclusion mean; the difference between equity and equality
- How stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination can be prevent you from practicing diversity, equity, and inclusion
- What racism, sexism, ageism, and ableism are and how diversity-through-complexity can benefit the members of your workplace
- How communication, both verbal and non-verbal, can be misinterpreted or misused when you make assumptions
- Ways you can promote a sense of belonging in your organization and promote distributive justice as you incorporate diversity, equity, and inclusion into your personal leadership style