Are you interested in joining a state-level committee in 2023? Now is your chance. NCR is now accepting applications for the following committees:
- Bylaws Committee (2-year term): Oversees the NC REALTORS® bylaws that govern the Association.
- Diversity Committee (1-year term): Develop programs and recommend policies to help manage risk in the area of housing discrimination and to help provide equal professional services to all.
- Economic Development Committee (3-year term): Assisting local associations and NC REALTORS® in efforts to engage with and support local, statewide and global economic development and business recruitment efforts in North Carolina.
- Global Subcommittee (2 year term): Designed to make the global real estate market more accessible, profitable, and ethical for NC REALTORS®
- Image Committee (1-year term): Anticipates needs and measures the effectiveness of membership communication across all channels, with an emphasis on digital media and engagement.
- Legislative Committee (1-year term): Monitors legislation and agency regulatory issues that affect the real estate industry, and builds an effective grass root network to achieve NC REALTORS®'s legislative and political goals.
- Professional Standards Committee (3-year term): Responsible for promoting REALTOR® adherence to the Code of Ethics and maintaining the Grievance and Professional Standards hearing process.
- Risk Management Committee (1-year term): Identifies current and potential areas of liability to REALTORS® to assist in managing the risks of doing business.
- Residential Forms Committee (1-year term): Reviews and develops the standard residential real estate forms used by REALTORS®.
- REALTOR® Commercial Alliance Forms Committee (1-year term): Reviews and develops the standard commercial real estate forms used by REALTORS®.
- Commercial Forms Committee is from July 1 to June 30.
For more information about the available committees and further qualification guidelines to join, or to fill out an application click here.
Application deadline is August 31, 2022.