Only 8 days left to renew your (and your firm's, if applicable) license. The renewal process is easier than ever:
- Go the Commission’s homepage, www.ncrec.gov.
- Click on Renew My Broker License. (under the countdown)
- Enter your license number and PIN (password). Your PIN will be the last four digits of your Social Security number unless you have changed it.
- Verify your contact information, and update information if needed.
- Provide the “Employee Misclassification” disclosure and certification.
- If you are a Broker-in-Charge, you will be required to disclose information regarding your trust account(s) and any criminal convictions or disciplinary actions that have occurred within the previous year, if applicable.
- Pay the $45 renewal fee by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal.
For more information or to view frequently asked questions click here for a helpful video.